- Data provided by job applicants and purposes of the processing
All data provided during registration on “Career” and by sending your CV shall be processed for the purposes of:
- assessing your professional profile, aptitudes and skills;
- recruiting and selecting personnel;
- scheduling selection activities.
During this phase of staff recruitment and selection, the Company only needs to collect data relating to any belonging to minority groups, without further details; therefore, we invite you not to include any particular information (relating, for example, to your health, religious beliefs or political opinions) with a warning that any such information shall be immediately deleted.
- Data processing method
The Company will process your data strictly in relation to purposes indicated above by using manual, electronic and telematic means and, in any case, in such a way to guarantee the security of the same in full compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
- Legal basis of data processing
Data processing for the purposes indicated in section 1 above shall only be carried out in order to assess your job application and for the subsequent selection procedure.
- Obligatory or optional provision of data
The provision of your personal data is optional. Failure to provide the identification data “requested” during registration on “Career” makes it impossible to register and thus to submit your application. The provision of any additional personal data is optional and at your own discretion.
- Data circulation and disclosure
Your personal data shall be processed by authorised parties, by the Data Processors and by third parties and/or Intragroup Companies for the purposes indicated above.
Except as described above, your data shall not be further communicated and/or disclosed beyond the Company’s organisation.
Your personal data may be transferred abroad (non-EU countries) based on the requests submitted by the data subject if the purposes involve intragroup companies with non-EU headquarters.
- Data retention period
Your personal data shall be retained for a period of 3 years from the sending of your application or from the date your previous application is updated.
- Rights of the job applicant
We would like to remind you that as a job applicant you may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller; in particular, pursuant to Articles 15-21 of Regulation EU 2016/679, you have the right to:
- access personal data
- check and request the rectification of personal data
- obtain the removal (or erasure) of personal data
- obtain the restriction of personal data processing
- obtain the portability of personal data
- oppose the processing
- submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Italian Data Protection Authority) or engage in legal proceedings.
- How to exercise your rights
You may exercise the above rights at any time via written communication to the Data Controller to be sent to the contacts listed below:
- Email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Camozzi Group S.p.a. Via Eritrea, 20/I 25126 Brescia.